STATEWIDE VOTER REGISTRATION LIST
- § 293.454 - Establishment and maintenance of computerized database of registered voters
- § 293.456 - Duties of county clerk
- § 293.458 - Electronic transfer of information to Secretary of State; certification; authorized access
- § 293.462 - Verification of information by Secretary of State
- § 293.464 - Comparison to vital statistics records to identify voters indicated as deceased
- § 293.466 - Correction of inaccurate or duplicative information; casting of provisional ballot in certain circumstances
- § 293.468 - Recording of cancelled registration of voter
- § 293.472 - Record of official list of registered voters: Use to determine voter eligibility and validity of any provisional ballots cast; amendments list; preparation of registers, rosters and lists used at polling places
- § 293.474 - Voting history: Format and contents
- § 293.476 - Exclusion of confidential address; indication of request to withhold voter's address and telephone number
- § 293.Sec. 1.9 - NEW
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.