VOTING BY ABSENT BALLOT
- § 293.291 - Form to request absent ballot; voting at polling place after receipt (Repealed)
- § 293.295 - Request for absent ballot: Verification of voter's address; notification (Repealed)
- § 293.305 - Delivery of absent ballot by mail (Repealed)
- § 293.307 - Provision of instructions for correction of absent ballot; duplication of corrected ballot (Repealed)
- § 293.311 - Procedures for handling absent voters' ballots in county with absent ballot central counting board (Repealed)
- § 293.313 - Absent ballot sent by approved electronic transmission: Recording of absent ballot and maintenance of original ballot card (Repealed)
- § 293.315 - Absent ballot sent by facsimile: Contents and form (Repealed)
- § 293.317 - Absent ballot: Receipt; recording; verification of signature (Repealed)
- § 293.318 - Absent ballot: Plan for disposition in case of emergency
- § 293.319 - Absent ballot: Plan for disposition in case of emergency (Repealed)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.