CONTRIBUTIONS AND CAMPAIGN EXPENSES
- § 294A.040 - General reporting requirements
- § 294A.0405 - Signature requirement for reports
- § 294A.041 - Use of personal funds of candidate; contributions from members of family of candidate
- § 294A.043 - Report of contributions made in form of services provided in kind
- § 294A.045 - Repealed
- § 294A.050 - Distribution of copies of chapter
- § 294A.075 - Form of report of campaign expenses: Required information
- § 294A.080 - Form of report of contributions: Series of contributions
- § 294A.089 - Return of contributions
- § 294A.091 - Determination of period for which contribution must be reported
- § 294A.097 - Waiver or reduction of civil penalty for good cause
- § 294A.098 - Use of contributions to satisfy civil or criminal penalty prohibited; liability of officers of committee for political action
- § 294A.100 - Repealed
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.