PROCEDURES FOR AWARDING CONTRACTS
- § 333.150 - Requirements for contract for services of independent contractor; competitive selection; request for proposals; effective date
- § 333.155 - Communication with contact person
- § 333.160 - Evaluation criteria for award of contract
- § 333.162 - Committees to evaluate proposals: Evaluations of proposals; members
- § 333.165 - Discussion of submitted proposals; submission of revised proposals; fair and equal treatment
- § 333.170 - Procedures for award or withdrawal of contract
- § 333.175 - Award of contract on multistate basis
- § 333.180 - Limitation of vendors from participation in multiple-step projects
- § 333.185 - Review or reproduction of bid or proposal deemed public record
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.