Contracts Between Construction Managers at Risk and Subcontractors to Provide Labor, Materials or Equipment on Projects
- § 338.550 - Definitions
- § 338.555 - "Application for qualification" defined
- § 338.560 - "Construction manager at risk" defined
- § 338.565 - "Proposal" defined
- § 338.570 - Applicability
- § 338.580 - Submission of applications for qualification
- § 338.590 - Procedure for determining qualification of applicants
- § 338.600 - Appeal of determination that subcontractor not qualified to submit proposal; hearing
- § 338.610 - Notice of request for proposals
- § 338.620 - Proposals: When considered responsive; process if fewer than three received; envelopes must be time stamped
- § 338.630 - Proposals: Opening; qualifications
- § 338.640 - Procedure after opening proposals
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.