Enrollment in Program; Administration; Benefits
- § 353B.140 - Development of master agreement by Board; review and amendment
- § 353B.150 - Contract provisions: Payment of tuition to institution of higher education for certain number of semester hours of credit
- § 353B.160 - Contract provisions: Restrictions on payment of tuition and other amounts charged for enrollment; payment of tuition for person designated as qualified beneficiary on more than one contract
- § 353B.170 - Eligibility to be purchaser or qualified beneficiary
- § 353B.180 - Application: Contents; fee; late application; copy of contract and master agreement
- § 353B.190 - Designation of legal successor of applicant or purchaser
- § 353B.200 - Board to establish and give public notice of dates for enrollment and of certain rates
- § 353B.205 - Provision of benefits: Annual determination of amount; formula for conversion to semester credit hours; payment directly to eligible educational institution
- § 353B.210 - Provision of benefits: Restrictions; termination of contract and refund
- § 353B.220 - Provision of benefits: Accrual of benefits if tuition rate is less than amount of benefit payment; refund
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.