Termination of Contracts; Refunds
- § 353B.400 - Failure to provide information requested by Board
- § 353B.410 - Fraudulent misrepresentation or omission of information
- § 353B.420 - Death of purchaser
- § 353B.430 - Death or disability of qualified beneficiary
- § 353B.440 - Award of scholarship to qualified beneficiary that duplicates benefits to be provided under contract
- § 353B.450 - Request by purchaser to terminate contract
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.