Payroll Tax - (363B.130 to 363B.180)
- 363B.130 - Registration of employer with Department; filing of returns and reports
- 363B.150 - Exemption of Indian tribes, nonprofit organizations and political subdivisions
- 363B.161 - Application by employer for designation as payroll provider; requirements for designation; revocation or cancellation of designation; commerce tax credit
- 363B.165 - Employer ineligible to receive commerce tax credit if deficient in payment of commerce tax; amendment of tax return for payroll tax upon partial or full satisfaction of deficiency; adjustments to employer's account
- 363B.170 - Health care deduction: Depreciation of property by self-insured employer
- 363B.180 - Correction of errors in filed returns
The following state regulations pages link to this page.