PAYMENTS TO CERTAIN HOSPITALS FOR TREATMENT OF INDIGENT PATIENTS
- § 422.105 - Intergovernmental transfers of money from certain counties to Division; discharge of duty to provide medical treatment for indigent inpatients in certain circumstances
- § 422.115 - Designation of pools of hospitals and distribution of disproportionate share payments to each pool; requirements; limitations; calculation of total computable payments
- § 422.125 - Formula for Division to calculate distribution factor for hospitals (Repealed)
- § 422.135 - Percentage of initial distribution of disproportionate share payments
- § 422.145 - Audit of hospitals required
- § 422.155 - Recalculation after audit; final distribution; recovery and redistribution of payments
- § 422.165 - Transfer of money to certain public hospitals
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.