REPORTS OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT
- § 432B.140 - Receipt of report
- § 432B.150 - Investigation of report: General requirements
- § 432B.155 - Investigation of report: Face-to-face meeting; documentation
- § 432B.160 - Conduct and use of evaluation and investigation of report; determination and protection of immediate safety of child
- § 432B.170 - Determination and appeal of case findings; duties relating to central registry
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.