EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION OF MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIANS
- § 433.060 - Requirements for certification
- § 433.070 - Purposes of vocational and educational program
- § 433.080 - Compensation for participation in vocational and educational program; requirements to repeat failed courses
- § 433.090 - Renewal of certification
- § 433.100 - Designation of certification
- § 433.110 - Vocational and educational program requirements for new employees, permanent employees and promotions; allowance for partial attendance and lack of available courses
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.