PROTECTION OF CLEAN EQUIPMENT, UTENSILS AND LINENS
- § 446.381 - Equipment and utensils: Air-drying required
- § 446.382 - Wiping cloths: Air-drying
- § 446.383 - Food-contact surfaces which require lubrication
- § 446.384 - Equipment reassembly
- § 446.385 - Handling and storage of articles designed for single use (Repealed)
- § 446.386 - Storage of cleaned and sanitized items
- § 446.387 - Storage of cleaned and sanitized items: Where prohibited
- § 446.388 - Kitchenware and tableware
- § 446.389 - Preset tableware
- § 446.390 - Articles for single use required when cleaning facilities not available
- § 446.391 - Removal and handling of soiled tableware
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.