Initial Procedures and Collection of Information
- § 450B.760 - Definitions
- § 450B.762 - Adoption of certain publications by reference
- § 450B.764 - Development of system for collection of information concerning treatment of trauma
- § 450B.765 - Nevada Trauma Registry: Confidentiality of information collected; maintenance of list of reporting entities
- § 450B.7655 - Nevada Trauma Registry: Access for scientific research; application to grant access; fee; restrictions on publication
- § 450B.766 - Submission of information by licensee who provides emergency medical care at scene of injury
- § 450B.768 - Submission to Health Division of quarterly reports concerning patients treated by hospital; annual reports by Health Division
- § 450B.770 - Standard for initial identification and care of patients with traumas
- § 450B.772 - Criteria for determining destination for transportation and treatment of patients with traumas
- § 450B.774 - Procedure when patient refuses transportation to center for treatment of trauma
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.