Transportation of Radioactive Waste
- § 459.8231 - Requirements for shipping manifest; exceptions
- § 459.8235 - Procedure for transfer to land disposal facility, licensed waste collector or licensed waste processor
- § 459.824 - Duties of waste collector who collects and handles only prepackaged waste
- § 459.8245 - Duties of waste processor who processes, treats or repackages waste
- § 459.825 - Labels identifying classification of waste
- § 459.8255 - Investigation and report if receipt not acknowledged
- § 459.826 - Duties of operator of land disposal facility
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.