Commercial Drivers' Licenses: Certification at Place of Employment
- § 483.124 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § 483.1242 - "Driving skills test" defined (Repealed)
- § 483.1244 - "Employer" defined (Repealed)
- § 483.1246 - "Third-party certifier" defined (Repealed)
- § 483.125 - Applicability of provisions (Repealed)
- § 483.130 - Affidavit of certification of driving ability: Acceptance by Department in lieu of driving skills test (Repealed)
- § 483.140 - Third-party certifier: Eligibility; scope of authority; assignment of number by Department (Repealed)
- § 483.150 - Registration of third-party certifier: Application; evaluations and inspections by Department; notification of denial of application; reapplication (Repealed)
- § 483.160 - Required notifications; inspections of vehicles; renewal of registration of third-party certifier; recertification course (Repealed)
- § 483.170 - Monitoring, inspections and reports by Department; correction of deficiencies (Repealed)
- § 483.180 - Third-party certifier: Instruction and certification of driving ability of employee; records (Repealed)
- § 483.183 - Revocation, suspension or refusal to renew registration of third-party certifier: Authority of Department; reapplication after revocation; hearing (Repealed)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.