SUBSEQUENT INJURY ACCOUNT FOR ASSOCIATIONS OF SELF-INSURED PUBLIC OR PRIVATE EMPLOYERS
- § 616B.777 - Definitions
- § 616B.7771 - [Repealed]
- § 616B.7773 - Claims
- § 616B.7775 - [Repealed]
- § 616B.7777 - Written recommendation of Administrator; requirements
- § 616B.7779 - Request for hearing
- § 616B.7781 - [Repealed]
- § 616B.7783 - [Repealed]
- § 616B.7785 - [Repealed]
- § 616B.7787 - [Repealed]
- § 616B.7788 - Representation by legal counsel
- § 616B.7789 - Withdrawal from proceeding by member of Board
- § 616B.779 - Claims barred when association fails to pay assessment or penalty
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.