SUBSEQUENT INJURY ACCOUNT FOR PRIVATE CARRIERS
- § 616B.760 - Claims against Account
- § 616B.7605 - Designation of person to accept service on behalf of private carrier submitting claim
- § 616B.761 - Representation of private carrier by legal counsel or lay advocate; service on designated representative
- § 616B.7615 - Service on legal counsel designated by Administrator
- § 616B.7625 - Methods of service
- § 616B.763 - Reimbursement from Account; computation and reporting of value of accident benefits
- § 616B.764 - Claims for reimbursement for compensation paid by annuity; limitations
- § 616B.766 - Determination of claim by Administrator; appeal
- § 616B.7665 - Service of copy of determination and related documents
- § 616B.767 - Reimbursement in form of lump sum from Account; exceptions; considerations
- § 616B.768 - Permanent physical impairment: Factors for determination; Administrator not bound by certain agreements between injured employee and private carrier
- § 616B.7685 - Permanent physical impairment: Restrictions on addition or combination of ratings
- § 616B.769 - Permanent physical impairment: "Written records" interpreted; satisfaction of requirement of proof of employer's knowledge
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.