VENIPUNCTURE AND INTRAVENOUS THERAPY
- § 632.450 - Procedures delegable to licensed practical nurses
- § 632.455 - Procedures not delegable to licensed practical nurses
- § 632.460 - Labeling required on containers
- § 632.465 - Course on intravenous therapy: Prerequisites to offering
- § 632.470 - Course on intravenous therapy: Place of instruction; faculty
- § 632.475 - Subjects and hours required for course on intravenous therapy; evidence of maintenance or improvement of knowledge and skills
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.