- General Provisions (§ 641A.301 to 641A.338)
- Parties, Appearances and Representation (§ 641A.345 to 641A.395)
- Pleadings, Motions and Preliminary Proceedings (§ 641A.405 to 641A.495)
- Hearings and Rehearings (§ 641A.505 to 641A.635)
- Declaratory Orders and Advisory Opinions (§ 641A.645 to 641A.685)
- Miscellaneous Petitions (§ 641A.695 to 641A.705)
The regulation of the Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists (now Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors) filed with the Secretary of State on August 20, 2004 (LCB File No. R173-03), which substantially revised the provisions of NAC 641A.301 to 641A.705, inclusive, contains the following provision not included in NAC:
"The amendatory provisions of sections 2 to 27, inclusive, 42 to 54, inclusive, and 56 of this regulation apply to an accusation, informal complaint or formal complaint that:
1. Has been filed with the Board before August 20, 2004, and which has not been formally resolved by the Board before August 20, 2004; and
2. Is filed with the Board after August 20, 2004."
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.