STANDARDS OF PRACTICE
- § 641C.400 - Restrictions on use of license or certificate; representations and disclosures
- § 641C.405 - Professional responsibility
- § 641C.410 - Responsibility to client
- § 641C.415 - Informed consent of client
- § 641C.420 - Financial arrangements and records
- § 641C.425 - Confidentiality of information
- § 641C.430 - Coordination of care
- § 641C.435 - Research: Consent and protection of participants; credit for work
- § 641C.440 - Unprofessional conduct
- § 641C.445 - "Professional incompetence" interpreted
- § 641C.450 - Acts constituting professional incompetence
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.