REGULATION OF PROPERTY MANAGERS
- § 645.799 - Applicability of certain provisions regarding management of common-interest communities
- § 645.800 - Permit to engage in property management: General requirements; fees; effective date
- § 645.8005 - Permit to engage in property management: Additional requirements for person designated to apply on behalf of certain organizations
- § 645.802 - Permit to engage in property management: Requirements and fee for renewal; effective date of renewal; date of expiration
- § 645.804 - Approval of courses for educational requirements
- § 645.805 - Termination of association of person designated to apply on behalf of certain organizations
- § 645.806 - Trust accounts: Annual accounting required; maintenance of records
- § 645.807 - Trust accounts: Execution of checks by certain broker-salespersons
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.