LICENSING AND REGULATION OF MORTGAGE AGENTS
- § 645B.300 - Application for licensing; association with or employment by mortgage broker or mortgage banker; investigation of background; confidentiality of certain documents; termination of association or employment
- § 645B.305 - Qualifications of applicant: Requirements for licensure pursuant to NRS 645B.410
- § 645B.307 - Request for change of association with mortgage broker; fee
- § 645B.310 - Determination by Commissioner of adequate supervision of mortgage agent by mortgage broker
- § 645B.315 - Exemption from licensing requirements for certain loan processors and underwriters (Repealed)
- § 645B.317 - Requirements for reinstatement of license (Repealed)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.