HEALTH SERVICES EXECUTIVES
- § 654.085 - Qualifications of applicant for licensure
- § 654.087 - Application for licensure; fee; incomplete application void after 1 year
- § 654.091 - Application for renewal of license; fee; submission of fingerprints; automatic expiration of license; application for reinstatement
- § 654.093 - Continuing education: Requirements for renewal of license; approval of programs by Board; maximum units in 24-hour period
- § 654.095 - Duties: Ensuring facility or home complies with applicable laws; overseeing employees to ensure residents receive services
- § 654.098 - Use of title "Health Services Executive"; administrative fine for violation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.