UTILITY SERVICE PROVIDED TO MOBILE HOME PARKS
- § 704.980 - Definitions
- § 704.981 - "Common area" interpreted
- § 704.982 - Lines and equipment: Adoption of federal safety standards; reporting of recommendations resulting from examination and testing
- § 704.983 - Service charge: Deposit and use of money received; disposition of interest
- § 704.984 - Service charge: Approval required for withdrawal; application for approval; notice of application
- § 704.985 - Determination of charge to tenants for utility service when landlord is billed by utility or alternative seller
- § 704.986 - Maintenance of records by landlord
- § 704.987 - Annual report: Filing; contents
- § 704.988 - Assessment and collection of late charge
- § 704.989 - Notice of proposed increase in utility rates; notice of increase in charge for service
- § 704.990 - Refunds to tenants and former tenants
- § 704.991 - Termination of landlord's interest in mobile home park: Duty of landlord to file evidence of transfer of money in certain accounts
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.