N.H. Code Admin. R. Liq 506.14 - Brew Pub Reporting Forms; Filing Deadlines
(a) Each brew pub shall report to the commission all quantities of beverage produced, transferred to the bonded area, sold or transferred to any licensed wholesaler by the 10th of the month covering sales or transfers for the preceding month.
(b) Each brew pub shall supply on in a format approved by the commission the following:
(1) The brew pub's name, address, and license number;
(2) The month being reported;
(3) The dates of each batch of beverage brewed;
(4) For each batch brewed:
a. The total number of barrels or gallons;
b. The total loss and waste in barrels or gallons; and
c. The total number of barrels or gallons transferred or sold to the bonded area;
(5) The total, in gallons, of all beverages transferred to the bonded area for the tax month reported;
(6) Quantities in gallons sold to wholesalers, which shall also be reported on forms 258 and 334 as required by Liq 506.10(b) listed by invoice;
(7) The total fees required by RSA 178:13 IV; and
(8) Signature of the owner, a partner, or a corporate officer.
(c) A copy of the brewpub's monthly federally required brewer's report of operations for the period reported shall be attached;
(d) If the brewpub files quarterly TTB or subsequent federally required brewer's report of operations:
(1) Copies of the brewpub's biweekly federal tax forms for the period shall be attached; and
(2) A copy of the quarterly brewers report of operations shall be submitted to the commission when filed.
#6391, eff 11-28-96, EXPIRED: 11-28-04
New. #8450, eff 10-21-05
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.