N.H. Code Admin. R. Liq 508.03 - General Conditions
(a) The agent shall be responsible for:
(1) Providing a building or sales space;
(2) Paying all utilities and rent;
(3) Supplying all fixtures; and
(4) Paying any and all expenses incidental to the operation of the agency store.
(b) The commission shall determine the towns in which agency stores may legally be established, with consideration to the following:
(1) Effect on the economy;
(2) Availability of liquor; and
(3) Customers within the surrounding relevant market.
(c) The commission shall only establish agency stores:
(1) In a municipality which has voted in favor of the operation of state liquor stores under RSA 175:7; and
(2) In towns with no state liquor store.
(d) The commission shall, at least annually, review the towns where agency stores may be established and determine whether establishment of agency stores in any of those towns is in the state's interest.
(e) There shall be no presumption that any agency store license will be renewed at its expiration. All renewals shall be solely at the commission's discretion pursuant to RSA 177:11 and Liq 177:16.
(f) In the case of non-renewal of an agency store license, the commission shall have no obligation, financial or otherwise, to the agency store operator.
(g) In the case that the commission shall decide to not renew an agency store license, either to award said license to another agent or to discontinue agency operations in the town, the commission shall notify the agency store operator at least 30 days prior to his or her license expiration.
#5261, eff 10-30-91, EXPIRED 10-30-97
New. #6666, eff 1-1-98; ss by #8450, eff 10-21-05; ss by #9966, eff 7-29-11
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.