N.H. Code Admin. R. Liq 509.01 - Beverage Sales From Mobile Service Bars on Golf Fairways
(a) Golf facility licensees may apply to provide service of beverage to patrons on the fairways from mobile service bars provided a service plan as defined in Liq 404.05(e) has been submitted.
(b) A "mobile service bar" for the purposes of this rule means any golf cart or other similar vehicle, which is staffed by a person meeting the requirements of RSA 179:23, IV & V and which has been outfitted for storage, cooling or refrigeration, sale and service of beverage in cans or bottles.
(c) No golf facility licensee shall sell or otherwise provide alcoholic beverage or liquor to patrons on any portion of the golf course without prior approval by the commission.
(d) Licensees holding a golf facility license may petition the commission, pursuant to Liq 205.10(a) and Liq 404.05 to be approved for beverage sales and service from one or more mobile service bars on the golf course.
(e) The commission shall only grant permission to golf facility licensees for mobile service bars under the following conditions:
(1) All individuals selling, serving or dispensing beverage from mobile service bars shall meet the requirements of RSA 179:23 IV or V;
(2) All beverage and liquor possessed and consumed on the premises shall be that sold by the licensee;
(3) A sufficient number of employees shall be deployed to adequately control and insure adherence to all statutes and rules for the serving, sale and consumption of beverage on the golf course;
(4) No service or consumption of any alcoholic beverage shall be allowed in parking lots, except in areas approved for service of liquor and beverage pursuant to RSA 178:24 and Liq 404.05; and
(5) No licensee or their employees shall allow patrons to leave the premise with liquor or beverage.
(f) The commission may suspend or revoke a licensee's mobile service bar privilege only in addition to any other administrative penalty imposed by the commission for a violation of statute or rule which stems from service or sale of beverage from mobile service bars on the fairways without suspending or revoking the golf club's liquor license.
#6391, eff 11-28-96, EXPIRED: 11-28-04
New. #8450, eff 10-21-05
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.