N.H. Code Admin. R. Par 501.01 - Revocation
(a) The board shall consider revocation of parole for any founded violations of parole conditions.
(b) The decision to revoke or to return to parole shall be based on the following factors:
(1) Recommendation of the arresting parole officer;
(2) Recommendation from community or institutional treatment professionals;
(3) The length of time on parole prior to the violation;
(4) Overall performance on parole prior to the violation;
(5) The number and nature of any intermediate sanctions attempted by the parole officer prior to arrest;
(6) The existence of any pending criminal charges or outstanding arrest warrants against the parolee;
(7) The length of time remaining on the parolee's prison sentence;
(8) The parolee's performance during any prior periods of community supervision; and
(9) Any other factors that indicate the probability of success or failure during a subsequent parole.
(See Revision Note at chapter heading for Par 500) #5685, eff 8-16-93; ss by #7070, INTERIM, eff 8-12-99, EXPIRES: 12-10-99; ss by #7149, eff 12-7-99, EXPIRED: 12-7-07
New. #9070, INTERIM, eff 1-11-08, EXPIRED: 7-9-08
New. #9255, eff 9-6-08
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.