N.H. Code Admin. R. Saf-C 311.28 - Form RT 125G, Road Toll Refund Application - New Hampshire Political Subdivisions and United States Gov't Armed Forces Only - Gasoline Only

(a) An applicant shall submit the following on form RT 125G:
(1) Name of New Hampshire political subdivision or branch of the United States Gov't armed forces;
(2) Department and federal employer identification number;
(3) Office address and telephone number;
(4) Period covered; and
(5) Applicant's claim, including:
a. Total gallons per invoice;
b. Total gallons consumed;
c. Dollar amount of refund request; and
d. Vehicle listing.
(b) The applicant shall sign the form.


N.H. Code Admin. R. Saf-C 311.28

(See Revision Notes #1 and #2 at chapter heading for Saf-C 300) #10032, eff 11-22-11

Amended by Volume XXXVIII Number 19, Filed May 10, 2018, Proposed by #12520, Effective 4/25/2018, Expires 4/25/2028.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.