N.H. Code Admin. R. Saf-C 311.39 - Form RT 132, Application for Motor Fuel and Aviation Fuel Distributor License
(a) An applicant shall submit the following on form RT 132:
(1) Applicant's name and address;
(2) Federal employer identification number, if applicable;
(3) Location of principal office;
(4) Type of business;
(5) Location of records for audit purposes;
(6) Name and address of representative;
(7) Name and address of principal officers;
(8) Other states where the applicant is licensed as a distributor;
(9) Estimated monthly volume in gallons; and
(10) Bulk storage locations.
(b) The applicant shall sign the form.
(See Revision Notes #1 and #2 at chapter heading for Saf-C 300) #10032, eff 11-22-11
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.