N.H. Code Admin. R. He-E 801.12 - Covered Services and Requirements of Service Provision
Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 39, September 30, 2021
(See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
He-E 801.12 Covered Services and Requirements of Service Provision.
(a) CFI services shall be covered for eligible participants when:
(1) The services are provided as specified in the participant’s comprehensive care plan;
(2) The services are provided in accordance with the service descriptions in He-E 801.14 through He-E 801.28; and
(3) Authorized by BEAS.
(b) CFI services shall include one or more of the following services:
(1) Adult family care services;
(2) Adult in-home care services;
(3) Adult medical day services;
(4) Environmental accessibility adaptations;
(5) Home-delivered meals services;
(6) Home health aide services;
(7) Homemaker services;
(8) Non-medical transportation services;
(9) Personal care services;
(10) Personal emergency response system services;
(11) Residential care service;
(12) Respite services;
(13) Skilled nursing services;
(14) Specialized medical equipment services; and
(15) Supportive housing services.
Source. (See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11; ss by #12830, INTERIM, eff 8-7-19, EXPIRED: 2-3-20