N.H. Code Admin. R. He-E 801.20 - Homemaker Services
Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 39, September 30, 2021
(See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
He-E 801.20 Homemaker Services.
(a) Homemaker services shall be covered when provided by employees of:
(1) Home health care providers licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 809; or
(2) Home care service providers licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 822.
(b) Homemaker services shall be limited to the following non-hands-on general household services:
(1) Laundering the participant’s personal clothing items, towels, and bedding;
(2) Light cleaning limited to the participant’s bedroom, bathroom, and mobility and medical devices;
(3) When the participant lives alone, light cleaning of the kitchen and entry way areas, in order to maintain a safe environment;
(4) Errands for necessary tasks identified in the comprehensive care plan; and
(5) Preparation of non-communal meals and snacks, unless for multiple CFI participants, including cleaning the food preparation area after the food is served.
(c) Homemaker services shall not be covered:
(1) For the purposes of food preparation for meals and snacks that include both the participant and non-participants; or
(3) Separately when provided at a residential care facility.
Source. (See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11; ss by #12830, INTERIM, eff 8-7-19, EXPIRED: 2-3-20