N.H. Code Admin. R. He-E 801.25 - Respite Care Services
Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 39, September 30, 2021
(See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
He-E 801.25 Respite Care Services.
(a) Respite care services shall be a covered service when provided by or in one of the following settings:
(1) A Medicaid-enrolled nursing facility, licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 803;
(2) A Medicaid-enrolled residential care facility licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 804 or He-P 805; or
(3) In the participant’s own residence, by:
a. Home health care providers licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 809;
b. Home care service providers licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 822; or
c. Other qualified agencies certified in accordance with RSA 161-I and He-P 601.
(b) Respite care services shall be:
(1) Provided to the participant on a short-term basis, as described in (2) below, because of the temporary absence or need for relief of those persons normally providing that participant’s care; and
(2) Limited to a maximum number of units not to exceed 20 24-hour days per state fiscal year.
Source. (See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11; ss by #12830, INTERIM, eff 8-7-19, EXPIRED: 2-3-20