N.H. Code Admin. R. He-E 801.28 - Supportive Housing Services
Current through Register Vol. 41, No. 39, September 30, 2021
(See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
He-E 801.28 Supportive Housing Services.
(a) Supportive housing services shall be covered when provided by a home health care providers licensed in accordance with RSA 151:2 and He-P 809 and when provided to participants who live in federally subsidized individual apartments.
(b) The following supportive housing services shall be covered:
(1) Personal care services, as described in He-E 801.22;
(2) Assistance with activities of daily living;
(3) Assistance with the following activities:
a. Making telephone calls; and
b. Obtaining and keeping appointments;
(4) Home health aide services;
(5) Homemaker services, as described in He-E 801.20;
(6) Personal emergency response services; and
(7) Medication reminders and other supportive activities as specified in the comprehensive care plan or which promote and support health and wellness, dignity and autonomy within a community setting.
(c) The services described in (b) above shall be included in a per diem rate, established by the department in accordance with RSA 161:4, VI(a), and shall not be reimbursed as a separately covered service when provided in a supportive housing setting.
Source. (See Revision Note at part heading for He-E 801) #9969, eff 8-8-11; ss by #12830, INTERIM, eff 8-7-19, EXPIRED: 2-3-20