Part Ins 1901 - MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE
- § Ins 1901.01 - Purpose
- § Ins 1901.02 - Applicability and Scope
- § Ins 1901.03 - Definition of Group Supplemental Health Insurance
- § Ins 1901.04 - Policy Definitions
- § Ins 1901.05 - Prohibited Policy Provisions
- § Ins 1901.06 - Accident and Health Minimum Standards for Benefits
- § Ins 1901.07 - Required Disclosure Provisions
- § Ins 1901.08 - Requirements for Replacement of Individual Accident and Health Insurance
- § Ins 1901.08 - Applicability, version 2
- § Ins 1901.09 - Member Identification Card
Statutory Authority: RSA 400-A:15; RSA 415-A:2; RSA 420-A:31; RSA 420-B:21
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.