Part Ins 1904 - GROUP COORDINATION OF BENEFITS
- § Ins 1904.01 - Scope
- § Ins 1904.02 - Purpose
- § Ins 1904.03 - Definitions
- § Ins 1904.04 - Use of Model COB Contract Provision
- § Ins 1904.05 - Rules for Coordination of Benefits
- § Ins 1904.06 - Procedure to be Followed by Secondary Plan to Calculate Benefits and Pay a Claim
- § Ins 1904.07 - Notice to Covered Persons
- § Ins 1904.08 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- § Ins 1904.09 - Effective Date for Existing Contracts
- § Ins 1904.10 - Penalties
- Appendix A - MODEL COB CONTRACT PROVISIONS, version 8
- Appendix B - CONSUMER EXPLANATORY BOOKLET, version 7
Statutory Authority: RSA 400-A:15 I.; RSA 415-A:2; RSA 420-A:20; RSA 420-B:21
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.