Chapter Med 300 - LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Part Med 301 - APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS (§ Med 301.01 to Med 301.04)
- Part Med 302 - QUALIFICATIONS (§ Med 302.01)
- Part Med 303 - EXAMINATIONS (§ Med 303.01 to Med 303.02)
- Part Med 304 - RESERVED
- Part Med 305 - SPECIAL, COURTESY, AND TRAINING LICENSES (§ Med 305.01 to Med 305.04)
- Part Med 306 - FEES (§ Med 306.01)
Document #9900, effective 4-12-11, adopted, amended, readopted with amendments, or repealed many rules in Chapters Med 100 through Med 600. In Chapter Med 300, Document #9900 readopted with amendments Med 301.01 through Med 301.03, and Parts Med 302, 303, and 306. Document #9900 also adopted Med 305.03 on administrative licenses, and readopted with amendments and renumbered Med 305.03 as Med 305.04. The source note for Med 305.04 indicates the former rule number Med 305.03, and the document numbers and effective dates apply to the rule under the former number.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.