Part Rec 406 - DOCUMENTATION OF MAINTENANCE OF CONTINUING COMPETENCE
- § Rec 406.01 - Documentation Requirements
- § Rec 406.02 - Documentation of a Licensee's Successful Completion of Academic Coursework in Recreation Therapy
- § Rec 406.03 - Documentation of a Licensee's Successful Completion of Non-Academic Education Programs in Recreation Therapy Given by IACET-Approved Providers
- § Rec 406.04 - Documentation of a Licensee's Participation in Facility-Based Recreation In-Service Training, Including Grand Rounds
- § Rec 406.05 - Documentation a Licensee's Publication of an Article in a Professional Journal
- § Rec 406.06 - Documentation of a Licensee's Participation in Distance Learning Courses
- § Rec 406.07 - Documentation of a Licensee's Participation in the Work of Professional Boards and Committees
- § Rec 406.08 - Documentation of a Licensee's Direct Supervision of Recreation Therapy Interns
- § Rec 406.09 - Documentation of a Licensee's Receipt of Special Certifications
- § Rec 406.10 - Documentation of a Licensee's Professional Presentations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.