Subchapter 2 - LICENSING PROCEDURES (RECODIFIED)
- § 10:122-2.1 - Application for a license (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.2 - Issuance of a license (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.3 - Location of a center (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.4 - Denying, suspending, revoking, or refusing to renew a license or a Certificate of Life/Safety Approval (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.5 - Administrative hearings (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.6 - Complaints (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.7 - Public access to the Office of Licensing's records (Recodified)
- § 10:122-2.8 - Procedures for securing a Certificate of Life/Safety Approval (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.