Subchapter 7 - HEALTH REQUIREMENTS (RECODIFIED)
- § 10:122-7.1 - Illnesses/communicable diseases (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.2 - Attendance by children and/or staff members known to be infected with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.3 - Health and immunization requirements for children (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.4 - Health requirements for staff members (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.5 - Administration and control of prescription and non-prescription medicines and health care procedures (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.6 - Injury to a child while in the center's care (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.7 - Environmental sanitation requirements (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.8 - Personal hygiene requirements (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.9 - Illness log for early childhood programs (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.10 - Reporting of illnesses, injuries, and reportable diseases (Recodified)
- § 10:122-7.11 - Information to parents regarding the management of communicable diseases (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.