Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 10:122A-1.1 - Commitments
- § 10:122A-1.2 - Plan amendments
- § 10:122A-1.3 - Organization and administration
- § 10:122A-1.4 - Eligibility requirements for AFDC foster care
- § 10:122A-1.5 - Placement and treatment of eligible children
- § 10:122A-1.6 - Allowable expenditures
- § 10:122B-1.1 - Purpose (Recodified)
- § 10:122B-1.2 - Scope (Recodified)
- § 10:122B-1.3 - Definitions (Recodified)
- § 10:122B-1.4 - Service limitations (Recodified)
- § 10:122B-1.5 - Nondiscrimination (Recodified)
- § 10:122B-1.6 - Dispute resolution (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.