Subchapter 7 - HEALTH REQUIREMENTS (RECODIFIED)
- § 10:128-7.1 - Comprehensive health plan for children (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.2 - Health care and medical treatment for children (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.3 - General medical practices (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.4 - Medication other than psychotropic medication (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.5 - Psychotropic medication (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.6 - Health education and physical care for children (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.7 - Health requirements for staff (Recodified)
- § 10:128-7.8 - Environmental sanitation and staff hygiene (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.