Subchapter 7 - FINDINGS AND DOCUMENTATION (RECODIFIED)
- § 10:129-7.1 - Informing the alleged child victim, caregiver, and temporary caregiver about the investigation (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.2 - Information provided to alleged perpetrator about the investigation (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.3 - Investigation findings (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.4 - Required findings of substantiated (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.5 - Factors to be considered in determining a finding of substantiated or established (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.6 - Notification of finding (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.7 - Use of findings (Recodified)
- § 10:129-7.8 - Other notification at conclusion of investigation (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.