SUBCHAPTER 3 - DIVISION RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER THE LAW (RECODIFIED) (Sec. 10:132A-3.1 to Sec. 10:132A-3.6)
- Sec. 10:132A-3.1 - Purpose (Recodified)
- Sec. 10:132A-3.2 - Scope (Recodified)
- Sec. 10:132A-3.3 - Kinship caregiver assessment done by the Division (Recodified)
- Sec. 10:132A-3.4 - Information provided to a designated agency and the court (Recodified)
- Sec. 10:132A-3.5 - The Division's responsibility when the court is considering whether to vacate a kinship legal guardianship order (Recodified)
- Sec. 10:132A-3.6 - Factors to consider regarding motions to vacate kinship legal guardianship orders (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.