Subchapter 2 - DISCLOSURE OF CLIENT INFORMATION (RECODIFIED)
- § 10:133G-2.1 - Protective service information (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.2 - Child welfare information (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.3 - Third-party information (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.4 - Provision of information to minor clients (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.5 - Provision of information to adult adoptees (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.6 - Disclosure within the Division, the Department, the Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Law, and the court (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.7 - Disclosure of information to other government entities (Recodified)
- § 10:133G-2.8 - Requests for information (Recodified)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.