Chapter 161B - STANDARDS FOR LICENSURE OF OUTPATIENT SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER TREATMENT FACILITIES
- Subchapter 1 - DEFINITIONS AND STAFF QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES (§ 10:161B-1.1 to 10:161B-1.10)
- Subchapter 2 - LICENSURE PROCEDURES AND ENFORCEMENT (§ 10:161B-2.1 to 10:161B-2.25)
- Subchapter 3 - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (§ 10:161B-3.1 to 10:161B-3.12)
- Subchapter 4 - GOVERNING AUTHORITY (§ 10:161B-4.1)
- Subchapter 5 - ADMINISTRATION (§ 10:161B-5.1)
- Subchapter 6 - CLIENT CARE POLICIES AND SERVICES (§ 10:161B-6.1 to 10:161B-6.7)
- Subchapter 7 - MEDICAL SERVICES (§ 10:161B-7.1 to 10:161B-7.4)
- Subchapter 8 - NURSING SERVICES (§ 10:161B-8.1 to 10:161B-8.3)
- Subchapter 9 - CLIENT ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT PLANNING (§ 10:161B-9.1 to 10:161B-9.2)
- Subchapter 10 - SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING AND SUPPORTIVE SERVICES (§ 10:161B-10.1 to 10:161B-10.4)
- Subchapter 11 - OPIOID TREATMENT SERVICES (§ 10:161B-11.1 to 10:161B-11.17)
- Subchapter 12 - DETOXIFICATION SERVICES (§ 10:161B-12.1 to 10:161B-12.5)
- Subchapter 13 - LABORATORY SERVICES (§ 10:161B-13.1)
- Subchapter 14 - PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES (§ 10:161B-14.1 to 10:161B-14.3)
- Subchapter 15 - EMERGENCY SERVICES AND PROCEDURES (§ 10:161B-15.1 to 10:161B-15.3)
- Subchapter 16 - CLIENT RIGHTS (§ 10:161B-16.1 to 10:161B-16.3)
- Subchapter 17 - DISCHARGE PLANNING SERVICES (§ 10:161B-17.1 to 10:161B-17.3)
- Subchapter 18 - CLINICAL RECORDS (§ 10:161B-18.1 to 10:161B-18.6)
- Subchapter 19 - INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL SERVICES (§ 10:161B-19.1)
- Subchapter 20 - HOUSEKEEPING, SANITATION AND SAFETY (§ 10:161B-20.1 to 10:161B-20.5)
- Subchapter 21 - QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM (§ 10:161B-21.1 to 10:161B-21.2)
- Subchapter 22 - VOLUNTEER SERVICES (§ 10:161B-22.1 to 10:161B-22.2)
- Subchapter 23 - PHYSICAL PLANT AND FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS (§ 10:161B-23.1 to 10:161B-23.11)
- Subchapter 24 - PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT (§ 10:161B-24.1 to 10:161B-24.3)
- Subchapter 25 - EXISTING FACILITIES (§ 10:161B-25.1 to 10:161B-25.2)
- Appendix A - , version 22
- Appendix B - , version 14
R.2016 d.185, effective November 22, 2016.
See: 48 N.J.R. 1350(a), 48 N.J.R. 2791(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 161B, Standards for Licensure of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities, was adopted as new rules by R.2009 d.58, effective June 1, 2009. See: 40 N.J.R. 535(a), 41 N.J.R. 2268(b).
In accordance with N.J.S.A. 52:14B-5.1b, Chapter 161B, Standards for Licensure of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities, was scheduled to expire on June 1, 2016. See: 43 N.J.R. 1203(a).
Chapter 161B, Standards for Licensure of Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities, was readopted by R.2016 d.185, effective November 22, 2016. As a part of R.2016 d.185, Chapter 161B was renamed Standards for Licensure of Outpatient Substance Use Disorder Treatment Facilities, effective December 19, 2016. See: Source and Effective Date. See, also, section annotations.
Modified by P.L.
N.J.S.A. 26:2B-7 et seq., in particular 26:2B-14, 26:2BB-5 through 6, 26:2G-1 et seq., and 30:1-12; and Reorganization Plan 002-2004.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.