Chapter 196 - DETERMINATION OF ELIGIBILITY FOR FUNCTIONAL SERVICES FROM THE DIVISION OF CHILDREN'S SYSTEM OF CARE (RECODIFIED)
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (RECODIFIED) (§ 10:196-1.1 to 10:196-1.3)
- Subchapter 2 - ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (RECODIFIED) (§ 10:196-2.1 to 10:196-2.3)
- Subchapter 3 - APPLICATION (RECODIFIED) (§ 10:196-3.1 to 10:196-3.2)
- Subchapter 4 - DETERMINATION PROCESS AND NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES (RECODIFIED) (§ 10:196-4.1 to 10:196-4.2)
- Subchapter 5 - APPEALS PROCESS (RECODIFIED) (§ 10:196-5.1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.