Subchapter 7 - Recodified
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- § 10:38-7.1 - Purpose
- § 10:38-7.2 - Responsibilities of the hospital business manager
- § 10:38-7.3 - Chief Executive Officer as representative payee for client income
- § 10:38-7.4 - Client or non-institutional agent as payee for available client income
- § 10:38-7.5 - Client or non-institutional agent as payee for anticipated income
- § 10:38-7.6 - Refusal to honor payee agreement--client
- § 10:38-7.7 - Refusal to honor payee agreement--representative payee
- § 10:38-7.8 - Termination of Interim Assistance