Subchapter 5 - BLUE EMERGENCY WARNING LIGHTS
- § 13:24-5.1 - Identification card (permit) eligibility
- § 13:24-5.2 - Identification card (permit) application procedure
- § 13:24-5.3 - Surrender of identification card (permit)
- § 13:24-5.4 - Mounting; specifications
- § 13:24-5.5 - Use of blue emergency warning lights
- § 13:24-5.6 - Revocation of identification card (permit)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.