Chapter 34D - ART THERAPISTS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Subchapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 13:34D-1.1 to 13:34D-1.13)
- Subchapter 2 - REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE; APPLICATION PROCEDURES (§ 13:34D-2.1 to 13:34D-2.9)
- Subchapter 3 - SUPERVISION: ASSOCIATE ART THERAPISTS; ART STUDENTS (§ 13:34D-3.1 to 13:34D-3.3)
- Subchapter 4 - CONTINUING EDUCATION (§ 13:34D-4.1 to 13:34D-4.6)
- Subchapter 5 - CLIENT RECORDS; CONFIDENTIALITY (§ 13:34D-5.1 to 13:34D-5.7)
- Subchapter 6 - PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT (§ 13:34D-6.1 to 13:34D-6.11)
- Subchapter 7 - ADVERTISING (§ 13:34D-7.1 to 13:34D-7.6)
- Subchapter 8 - TELEHEALTH AND TELEMEDICINE (§ 13:34D-8.1 to 13:34D-8.2)
R.2019 d.115, effective November 18, 2019.
See: 51 N.J.R. 543(a), 51 N.J.R. 1674(a).
CHAPTER HISTORICAL NOTE:
Chapter 34D, Art Therapists Advisory Committee, was adopted as R.2019 d.115, effective November 18, 2019. See: Source and Effective Date.
N.J.S.A. 45:8B-51 et seq.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.